When you add a Facebook review source with the Grant access method or enable social sharing to Facebook, we need you to give us permission to manage a given page (or pages) in your Facebook account.
When you click the Continue with Facebook button we take you to Facebook for this purpose, and Facebook asks you which page(s) you want to give us access to.
You can either choose to provide us access to All Pages, or select the specific page you would like us to use.
1. Multiple clients
In the case that you have multiple clients, and are granting access to manage their Facebook pages from through one Facebook account, you should select the All Pages option when you see the step above.
This is because we receive access from one Facebook app, so if you first grant access to page X for one client, and then page Y for another client, we will loose access to that page X.
2. Not all pages populate in Review My Company
- Go to Settings from your Facebook profile (using the drop down in the top-right)
- Click Business Integrations from the left sidebar.
- Select & remove the ‘Online Reviews‘ integration.
- Go back to your Review My Company dashboard and grant the authorization again.
- Your pages should now all show up.
Get in touch with us if you have any questions about this setup or need additional assistance.